Request Military Transcripts

Where to Get an Official Military Transcript

Branch Population Official Transcript Source for Transcript
Army Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard and Veteran

ACE Registry Transcript

Joint Services Transcript

(Follow the instructions in your browser to continue to the website.)

Active Duty, Reserves and Veteran
Marine Corps

Active Duty, Reserves and Veteran

Coast Guard
Active Duty, Reserves and Veteran
Air Force
Active Duty, Reserves, Air National Guard  (service after 1972) Community College of the Air Force transcript CCAF Transcript
Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard (service prior to 1976)
Air Force (service prior to 1972)
DD-214 National Archives

Every member of the US military should contact their Education Counselor before beginning any educational opportunity.  Our Office of Veteran and Military Education is available to assist you. Contact us at or 518-587-2100 ext. 2779 if you have questions.