Get Credit for Your Military Training and Occupations

At SUNY Empire, you can receive credit based on your military training and experience.

Your service is valuable to you as much as it’s appreciated by us. That’s why we help you get as many credits as you can toward your degree.

Some military-related trainings we award credit for include:
    • Joint Services Transcript (JST)
    • Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)

If you have any other college-level experience, trainings or certifications, you may be able to earn credits for those too.

How to Get Credit for Military Training and Experience

Our Office of Veteran and Military Education can help you find credits you may qualify for.

Contact us at, 518-587-2100 ext. 2779.

You can also contact your mentor if you’re already a student.