Prague, Czech Republic Program
In 1998, Empire State University established a bachelor’s degree program in Prague. For over 20 years, we have partnered with the University of New York in Prague (UNYP), to offer students living and working in Prague the ability to earn the SUNY Empire degree without travelling to the U.S. The program is open to students who have completed two years of instruction at the host institution, University of New York in Prague (UNYP), or another regionally accredited university.
The SUNY Empire location in Prague provides on-site, academic mentoring and student services. Instruction in the Prague program is classroom-based, provided by a resident international faculty. Online and hybrid instruction is available for specific courses. Faculty from SUNY Empire serve onsite at varying times throughout the year to teach during intensive terms, to provide academic counseling, and to supervise student final projects and theses.
In Prague, students can choose from the following academic programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development with a concentration in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Management, and Economics with a concentration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Management, and Economics with a concentration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in the Arts with a concentration in Digital Media Arts
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Cultural Studies with a concentration in Communication and Media
- Bachelor of Arts in Cultural Studies with a concentration in English Literature
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Public Affairs with a concentration in International Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Math, and Technology with a concentration in Information Technology