Additional Request for Information

‌If you have been instructed to do so by the Office of Financial Aid, please see below for more information and instructions related to our request.

  • Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose
  • Unusual Enrollment History: The U.S. Department of Education has established regulations in an attempt to prevent fraud and abuse of the federal student aid program. Review this section for more information on the regulation, who is selected and what is required of you if you are selected.
  • Federal Direct Loan Forms: Link to complete the entrance loan counseling forms, Subsidized/Unsubsidized loan agreement forms and exit loan counseling forms.
  • Default Clearance: The national student loan database tracks who may be in a defaulted status on a federal student loan. If you were notified that you may be in default you can visit your Federal Student Aid Account Dashboard  to view your complete student loan history to determine which lender(s) you should contact regarding default clearance.
    • NEW! Through a new federal initiative—called “Fresh Start”—eligible borrowers in default may be able to access federal student aid again. Learn about the Fresh Start for loans in default.
  • Disability Status Form (PDF 89kB)This form is requested if the national student loan data system has indicated that you had a prior student loan discharged due to disability.
  • Guidelines for Eligible Citizen/Noncitizen Documentation: You may view the guidelines for determining what is sufficient documentation for citizenship/non-citizenship. Please note that if you are going to be sending a copy of your documentation, we will not be able to accept your documentation without a signed, dated and officially notarized affidavit. You may obtain such Affidavit (PDF 130kB) here.
  • Proof of Military Status: Students who are considered a qualifying veteran with the veteran's administration office are considered "independent" students when completing the FAFSA. If requested, please send documentation to the financial aid office showing that you are a qualified veteran who was not dishonorably discharged from service. Acceptable documentation of this includes a copy of the report of separation (DD Form 214), or official documentation from your branch of service verifying your status of active duty. 
  • Verification: Please only complete this form if you are instructed to do so by the Office of Financial Aid .